Skip to content

Tickets & Fines

In All Fairness

A Bylaw Enforcement Officer may issue a Municipal Ticket Information (MTI) notice to a person or company for a violation to a District Bylaw. Disputes are heard in the Provincial Court of British Columbia by a Provincial Court Judge.

The Municipal Ticketing Information Bylaw and its subsequent amendments provides further detail regarding enforcement by our Bylaw Enforcement Officers and includes a list of our ticketable offences.

Payment Options

Disputing a Ticket

To dispute a MTI violation you should first speak with the Bylaw Officer to discuss your concerns. If you cannot resolve the issue, your dispute will be referred to the Provincial Court for a hearing. When attending to file a dispute, be sure to bring a copy of the MTI or the following information:

  • The ticket number from the top right hand corner of the face of the ticket,
  • Your full name and mailing address,
  • The date of offence and the bylaw name and section of the offence.

Report a Concern

When reporting bylaw infractions, Animal Control & Bylaw Services requires the following:

  • Complaints must be made in writing or by using this online form
  • You must include your name and phone number, complaints cannot be made anonymously.
  • Please include as much information as possible regarding your complaint.
  • If it relates to private property (noise, garbage, unsightly property, etc.) please provide the address.


Emily Kaehn

Acting Director of Corporate Services

Email Emily

Public Works

10 Cicada Road
Mackenzie, BC


Email the District

Bylaw Services

1 Mackenzie Blvd
Mackenzie, BC

(press 0)

Scroll To Top