We are excited to announce and would also like to give a big thank you to the South Peace Mackenzie Trust for their generous support of $250,0000 towards the Signature Trail and Community Park project!
Work is now underway and progress to date includes:
- Community Park drainage and sewer work has been completed.
- Jump track is being shaped and pump track has been outlined.
- Completion date for this Community Park work is November 1st with final landscaping being completed in the spring.
Learn more about the project by reviewing our updated Fact Sheet and concepts below:
In addition, please view the following concept drawings and Council reports for more detail:
- Information Board - Community Bike Park
- Concept Drawing - Little Mac Upgrades
- July 26, 2021 - Council Report – Ski Hill and Signature Trail Master Plan Contract Award
- March 8, 2022 - Council Report – Jump/Pump Track Budget Estimate
- June 13, 2022 - Council Report – Community Bike Park & Little Mac Contract Awards
Updates and Questions:
Any further updates will be posted on the District of Mackenzie website and Facebook page.
Questions may be directed to: