Phase 2 vaccine appointments for seniors and Elders
Beginning March 8, 2021, seniors aged 80 and older, and Indigenous peoples aged 65 and older, who are not living in independent or seniors’ supportive housing can call to book their appointment through the Northern Health call centre, according to the staggered schedule below.
Immunization clinic locations will be confirmed at the time of booking, with vaccinations starting as early as March 15, 2021.
Seniors born within the following years can call to book their appointment as of these dates (subject to change):
- March 8, 2021: Seniors born in or before 1931 (90 years+)/Indigenous peoples born in or before 1956 (65 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment.
- March 15, 2021: Seniors born in or before 1936 (85 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment.
- March 22, 2021: Seniors born in or before 1941 (80 years+) may call to book their vaccine appointment.
How to book your vaccine appointment:
Following the above schedule, seniors and Elders can call the Northern Health call centre to book their vaccine appointment.
- Call centre: 1-844-255-7555 (Note: Number is not available until March 8)
- Hours: 7am to 7pm, seven days a week.
For more information, and step-by-step instructions on how to call to book an appointment for themselves, for a family member, for a friend or neighbour, please visit the BC Seniors First website.
Regularly updated information about Northern Health vaccine info and clinics near you can be found on the Northern Health vaccine website.
For further details and the District's Plan in response to COVID-19 visit the District's COVID-19 page.