Residents who wish to sign-up for or cancel the bi-weekly waste collection service can do so by filling out the form below:
- Take a picture or scan the completed form and send to Angelina or drop off at the District Office, 1 Mackenzie Blvd. Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 4:30 pm or in the after hours drop box.
- Service charges will be billed on your 2021 Annual Property Tax Notice. A 10% discount will be applied to all annual residential utility payments received by tax due date.
- The fees are established under Garbage Rates and Regulations Bylaw No. 1434, 2020 and subject to change as the bylaw is amended.
- Once you have chosen a service option, it remains in place unless a change form is submitted.
- Residents who wish to change their waste collection service can change it for the following year by submitting a change request form before December 11th to take effect January 1, 2021.
Further information can be found on the Garbage Collection page or by calling the Public Works Office at 250-997-3761.