Skip to content

BC Services Registration for Wildfire Season

Government of BC Logo

If you have home insurance, double check your policy to see if it covers living expenses if you're evacuated. Or make a plan to stay with family or friends.
If you'll require government Emergency Support Services, including a place to stay and expenses for food, download the BC Service Card App today, and get validated. Then, create a profile in ERA. click for help setting up the app.

If you do not have the app or profile, that's okay: your community will also provide supports in person at a reception centre.
Learn more about Emergency Support Services:


Scroll To Top