Report a Concern

Report a Problem or Concern

We’re Here to Help

Please fill out the form below to formally report a municipal concern or problem.

If this is a municipal emergency that requires immediate attention (a broken water main for example), please call the appropriate person rather than use this form.

Public Works: 250-997-3761 | 250-997-7438 (after hours emergency)

If this is an emergency that requires Ambulance, Fire, or Police, please call 9-1-1.

In an emergency call 9-1-1

Share your Feedback

Use our feedback form to share compliments, ideas, and suggestions.


District of Mackenzie

1 Mackenzie Blvd
Mackenzie, BC


After-Hours Emergency:

Email the District