Are you interested in writing grants for your community organization? If so, don't miss this excellent opportunity to get tips and tricks on how to write grants and get to “yes”!
We invite you to a free grant writing workshop facilitated by Andy Ackerman. Andy is an experienced grant writer who has raised $11 million in grants for the North East of BC since 2007! We are excited to have him share his expertise with our community.
- How grants work- the chances of success
- 16 questions that most potential sources will ask you
- Types of Applications
- Tools used for grant writing
- The odds of success
- Some tips on using on-line applications
- Your story - it has to be right and factual
- Federal and Provincial grants
- Platforms and tricks to getting to yes
- Some things to look for in grant applications
- Practicing getting the story right
Please RSVP by June 12th by contacting Emily at the District Office at 250-997-3221 or by email.
**Lunch will be provided**